"The 360 Team prepared a dietary plan in the week leading to the ride which was complemented by making me a range of very yummy sustained-energy food snacks that could be consumed easily while on the bike...
I could have kept going at the end.
The post-ride recovery guidance also meant that I was fully mobile the following day!"
Jim Dyer, endurance cyclist
Exmoor Beast Challenge competitor 2014
Nutritional Therapy is a holistic but science-based approach to health and illness, which addresses the cause of ill health not just the symptoms.
This approach promotes optimum health, wellness and peak performance by identifying and then rectifying nutritional imbalances. Unlike the current medical model of "one size fits all" you will have experienced, nutritional therapy is a personalised practice.
Every health issue has an underlying cause. Registered Nutritional Therapists are trained to identify these using a wide range of tools and then enrich your nutritional status to improve health. Using nutrition science we develop personalised nutrition plans to support you every step of the way.
Studies show that this approach works across a diverse range of issues – increasing fish consumption can improve school grades [1,2,3]; a low glycaemic diet is as effective as the most commonly prescribed Diabetes drugs ; adjusting B vitamins levels may relieve depression [5,6].
What you can expect
Following a 90 minute consultation you will receive your personalised Nutrition & Lifestyle Plan designed to address your health concerns
Options for health testing - vitamin/mineral status, cholesterol, hormones, blood glucose (e.g. HbA1C), food intolerances and allergies, genetic etc
Recommendations for optional supplements which, if you're an athlete, are batch tested by Informed Sport to reduce the risk of inadvertent doping
45 minute follow-up consultation to assess and review progress with new Plan included if required
2 x 10 minute support phone calls to answer any queries
We work with those looking to overcome illness, get-fitters, triathletes, endurance athletes, rugby and hockey squads giving us a wealth of experience.
Initial 90 minute consultation, personalised nutrition plan plus 45 minute follow-up consultation with revised plan - £190
Subsequent 45 minute follow-up consultations - £60
1. Sørensen et al. 2012. ‘Diet-induced changes in iron and n-3 fatty acid status and associations with cognitive performance in 8-11-year-old Danish children: secondary analyses of the Optimal Well-Being, Development and Health for Danish Children through a Healthy New Nordic Diet School Meal Study.’
2. Kim J et al. (2010) ‘Fish consumption and school grades in Swedish adolescents: a study of the large general population.’
3. De Groot et al. (2012) ‘Eating the right amount of fish: inverted U-shape association between fish consumption and cognitive performance and academic achievement in Dutch adolescents.’
4. Rajabi et al., 2015 ‘Effect of Low Glycemic Index Diet Versus Metformin on Metabolic Syndrome’
5. Murakami et al., (2008) 'Dietary intake of folate, other B vitamins, and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in relation to depressive symptoms in Japanese adults.
6. Skarupski et al., (2010) 'Longitudinal association of vitamin B-6, folate, and vitamin B-12 with depressive symptoms among older adults over time.'